Monday, December 15, 2008

Change of Plans

When I'm not traveling and speaking, or doing graphic design work for churches, I somehow find the time (that meaning I have plenty of time..ha) to exercises my creative hobby and do some video contest projects.
Last week I was contacted by Circuit City to let me know I'm a top 10 finalist and that voting would start next week and go until the middle of January.
Well..........
Circuit City just called and said they are changing the voting period for their contest, which means, VOTING STARTS NOW (Monday, Dec.15th) and ends Sunday, Dec. 21st!!!

If you can send any votes and voters my way at www.youtube.com/circuitcity it would be awesome.
You can vote once a day, everyday till the contest ends this Sunday....and as always, THANK YOU! so much for the support!!!
Merry Christmas,
Vince

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you were challenged and that you enjoyed the read.