Monday, November 17, 2008

Shameless Plug

I just got word from one of the contest that I'm in that I'm inches away from being a finalist.
If you are able to vote today (Nov. 17) and tomorrow (Nov. 18) before midnight I would be so grateful.
(you'll need a youtube account....it's easy and free to set one up)

Simply go to http://www.youtube.com/freecreditreport
Type LEADRUNNER in the search tab on their page
Click the "Thumbs Up" icon

That's it. Thank you so much for your support.

Blessings,Vince

2 comments:

  1. Well my first 3 contests have been a bust. Just gotta keep trying. I'll be votin' for ya in my down time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for all 3 of us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you were challenged and that you enjoyed the read.