Sunday, July 21, 2013

Recap from Sunday July 21st

Today was a great day at Christ Community Church.  Here are some quick thoughts from the day.

1) Seems the heat is getting to people.  While we had a solid core group there, you could tell the heat is affecting overall energies.
2)  Our worship team just gets better and better!!!  I'm so impressed with our team and their passion to lead people into the presence of God.  Just fantastic!!!

3) I shared a little about why we do what we do and why we do it that way.  We want to be a church culture that has a high level of both invitation and challenge.
4) There is a lot of excitment in the air for our upcoming Community Service event, "Wet and Wild Wednesday.  Click HERE for details.
5) We are coming to the final stretch as we have launched our much awaited kitchen renovation.  With new ministry groups such as our men and women's ministries, nursery department; this remodel is a real blessing long awaited for.
6)  This morning's message is online, we pray it's a blessing to you just as one lady in service gave a testamony this morning, "I was bound by wrong thinking and after God set me free with new way of thinking I now am able to enjoy the changes in this church and love the people God wants me too."  WOW!!!  Visit us at christcommunity.com or click HERE for message.

1 comment:

  1. Always Blessed when I drop by for a visit to your site :)
    Sending Love and Blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you were challenged and that you enjoyed the read.