Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Recap July 14th

Worship was amazing this morning!  Such an awesome time together and there was an anointing for healing in the place today.

1)  I love what God is doing at Christ Community!  Was so good to see everyone fill the building with a real love for each other.
2) As with anything that grows, one has to put systems and structure in place and today I got to establish three individuals over various departments at the church.  AMAZING people with a heart to serve, very excited for the future!
3) Today I shared the news about the long awaited "kitchen remodel" project that started before I came and that at the end of the month it will be finished!!!
4) Shared updated renovation happening in our nursery department.
 

5) Hard to imagine that end of August will just be 2 years since we became Pastors of CCC.  I'm so honored to be a small part of God's big picture plan.
6) My wife made roast beef with all the sides and home made blackberry cobbler, so I'm out!!!!

As a church we need to start building circles rather than rows.    Today's Message HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you were challenged and that you enjoyed the read.