There are those moments when you stop, pause and thank God for what He has done and is doing. Today was one of those moments. Here are some highlights from service today.
1) Besides the worship team, there were three people on stage today. The reasons that's a big deal is because I'm all about some Ephesians 4:12--so I love seeing our people take ownership of ministry and challenging others to make it happen.
2) We had a great group there today despite it being a "holiday week." As I was thanking God for today and thinking about the 75 singles, parents, children, grandparents there today; I thought, "wow, a year ago 75 was a high number for us and today it's a low number."
3) I cast vision for a fun end of the month--right before school starts neighborhood service project called, Wet and Wild Wednesday.
4) Friends bringing friends is an awesome sight to see. It never gets old!
5) So proud of our ladies and men's ministries as they have worked so hard in providing school supplies for our neighbors next door. If you feel impressed to help, click here>>> Support Millbrooke
6) I announced today that this week we will start demolition for our new kitchen remodel project.
Exciting things happening here at C.C.C! Who says you've got to slow down in the summer???
We'd love to have you join what God is doing in us and though us, check us out at christcommunity.com